Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

Ay ay ay ay, canta no llores….

I think I have amoebas again. What a way to close out my stay in Mexico. This way, however, I get to stay at home and watch the Mexico-Portugal game. Not that it’s going well. There are about ten minutes left in the game and Portugal is ahead by one goal.

I was really annoyed yesterday when I got to school and found out that the Mini-olympiad was today and not yesterday. I didn’t have any classes planned. The principal said to me, “Of course it’s on Wednesday; that’s what is marked on the calendar.” As if she had never told us at the meeting last week that it would be Tuesday rather than Wednesday because of the Mexico game. Then she was laughing because the P.E. teacher was at the Unidad where the Olympiad was supposed to be, like it was his fault that he thought it was Tuesday as well. Whatever—none of this comes as a surprise to me. The principal always blames other people when things are her fault. I shouldn’t get annoyed at that kind of stuff anymore.

Oh my god three minutes of additional time in the game.

Portugal 2, Mexico 1. Oh well…. It was fun while it lasted.

I should probably go to the doctor to get some antibiotics for the amoebas. I’ll have to eat jell-o all day and make the exams.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?